[Gvsig_english] Network analysis

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:58:33 CET 2011

Hello Ravi.

The last stable version of gvSIG is 1.11. You can install it using this
link:

http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.11/downloads/view?set_language=en

The last stable version of Network Analysis is this:

http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.9/extensiones-gvsig-1.9/extension-redes/downloads/view?set_language=en

It works (or should) also for 1.10 and 1.11 release, although there are
several improvements in the SVN, but there is not any relase yet.
We are working to have one for 1.12 release, but we don't know when it
will be ready.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Fran.

PS: As Cèsar said, 2.0 is an Alpha release, so, is not stable. When a
stable version comes, we can try to migrate NetworkAnalysis to 2.0.
Until then, please, use 1.11 release.

El 11/12/2011 17:34, Ravi escribió:
> installed gvSIG 2.0.0, but donot find Network analysis menu.
> Using MS XP
> Even in the last Version of gvSIG also same result. No Network
> analysis menus.
>
> Do I need to install any plugins to have Network analysis suppot
> Ravi

Fran Peñarrubia
Scolab
www.scolab.es