[Gvsig_english] problems with administrator-rights under WINDOWS 7

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 15 20:29:05 CET 2011

Well, Windows access rights can get quite complex,
especially if you are in a network environment.
However, gvSIG OADE requires only read access to
the directory it's installed in. I am bit surprised
that's not working with your setup.

Alternatively, you could copy/install the software
to your user home directory, or even put it on an
extenal USB drive and use it from there.

Please attach the file C:\Users\<user>\gvSUIG\gvSIG.log"
to your next message.

Best,

Ben

--