[Gvsig_english] Error when launching project without some layers

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:46:44 CET 2011

Hi.

The problems seems to be related to this extension:

org.gvsig.copypastegeom.CopyFeaturesExtension  (enable method)

You can try to disable it in order to skip this error. To disable, go to
"Window | Preferences", then "General" -> "Extensions" and search for
org.gvsig.copypastegeom.CopyFeaturesExtension. Uncheck "Active
Extension", close, and test again.

I guess the problem is related to a layer that cannot be open, so, is
not "Available". This patch may correct the problem, in case you can
apply it and recompile the extension.

Hope it helps.

Fran.