[Gvsig_english] problems with administrator-rights under WINDOWS 7...

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 19 15:29:37 CET 2011

Sorry, I am out of ideas. But I suspect
that your problem cannot be fixed on
the gvSIG side. Maybe it is actually the
Java installation, or maybe another network
file system issue.

Are you using the JRE that comes with
gvSIG OADE, or a system Java installation?

You could try installing gvSIG into a user
folder on the local harddisk,
instead of the system's program path,
assuming that this is an option in
your network setup.