[Gvsig_english] "Field Calculator"

Nacho Uve nachouve at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:01:07 CET 2011

2011/12/28 Andre Pais <andre.pais.cvl at gmail.com>

> 1- Hi everyone!I´ve been using gvSIG for a few weeks now and having
> previous
> experience on Arcmap i would like to know if there is any vbscript
> expression repositorium which allows users to download expressions like
> those that we can find in the "help" when working with the field calculator
> of ArcGis Arcmap.

Hi André,

I don't think so. At the moment... :)

2- I have another question. The sextante toolbox seems to be very incomplete
> after installing gvSIG 1.11 final version. Only a few processes are in bold
> and the rest are inactive. Is there any update to this?
>
> 3 and final- In the sextante modeler I notice that there are a lot of
> processes missing as well. For example I was doing a model to represent a
> "selection by attributes" but i couldn´t find the process "Filter".

2 and 3 has the same answer. SEXTANTE algorithms are only enabled when
there are enough layers/tables loaded to execute it. P.e. you can not user
"buffer" alg if there are not a vector layer on the ToC. If you have
tables, vector layers and raster layers on the ToC all algs will be enabled
(on the Toolbox and on the Modeler).

Regards,
Nacho V

> Hope someone can answer me. Thanks