[Gvsig_english] Sextante

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Thu Dec 29 23:13:06 CET 2011

>Hi,
>Just look at the links about sextante.  Interesting but I can't
find a list of the 300+ functions sextante have.  Do someone have such a
 list and >descriptions to look at or can we only know when sextante is
install?
>Marcel

Hallo Marcel,
take a look at the Sextante Help in Menu SEXTANTE of gvSIG CE (www.gvsigce.org). This is a zero-install distribution. Simply unpack it somewhere on your harddisk and start it. You'll find there a list of the functions of SEXTANTE.

SEXTANTE has a context help for almost all algorithms of GRASS GIS and SEXTANTE (see the attached files). It contains detailed information about functionalities and parameters, and is further illustrated with pictures.
It hasn't a context help for the algorithms of SAGA. If someone wants to work on this, please tell it in the list.
If we want to have this list somewhere (not in the software) we have to think about a solution (wiki, web page, pdf, etc). Ideas and help are welcome!

Happy New Year!
José

--
José Antonio Canalejo Alonso