[Gvsig_english] Bug reporting, 3D extension

jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Fri Dec 30 08:57:35 CET 2011

Hi,
        I have a few bugs I'd like to report but can't seem to find the
tracker. The link from the gvSIG home page points to a 404. I did a search
which found this blog post (
http://blog.gvsig.org/2010/07/10/gvsig-1-10-new-version-and-new-way-to-report-bugs/
) pointing to another URL, however that page has also been moved and I
can't find where to.
        Can someone tell me where the tracker is?

        Also, most of the bugs relate to the "gvSIG 3D extension", would I
post these to that tracker or is there somewhere else? I'm finding it hard
to find information pertaining to the extension.
Thanks,
Jonathan

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,  including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.