[Gvsig_english] Bug reporting, 3D extension

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 09:31:52 CET 2011

Hi Jonathan,

The whole gvSIG is migrating right now to a new infrastucture, so that's
the reason why the links are outdated.

The new tracker for 3D extension is in

https://gvsig-devel.gva.es/redmine/projects/gvsig-3d

new bugs or feature requests can be added here:

https://gvsig-devel.gva.es/redmine/projects/gvsig-3d/issues/new

The new svn repository in:

https://devel.gvsig.org/svn/gvsig-3d/

Anyway you can comment here in the list the problems you have with 3D
extension. We will do our best to help you.

Cheers.

2011/12/30 <jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk>

> Hi,
>         I have a few bugs I'd like to report but can't seem to find the
> tracker. The link from the gvSIG home page points to a 404. I did a search
> which found this blog post (
> http://blog.gvsig.org/2010/07/10/gvsig-1-10-new-version-and-new-way-to-report-bugs/)
> pointing to another URL, however that page has also been moved and I can't
> find where to.
>         Can someone tell me where the tracker is?
>
>         Also, most of the bugs relate to the "gvSIG 3D extension", would I
> post these to that tracker or is there somewhere else? I'm finding it hard
> to find information pertaining to the extension.
> Thanks,
> Jonathan
>
> This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
> contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and
> should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or
> authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or
> disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error
> please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,
> including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording
> and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es