[Gvsig_english] Bug reporting, 3D extension

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Fri Dec 30 16:34:37 CET 2011

I think that there is a misunderstanding here.

The new bug tracker needs the user to register himself and then to be
approved by the admin of the site. I agree with Jonathan that is
better if the user can report bugs after the register without have to
wait for the admin approbation.

Once a week or something like that the admin can remove the "spam
registrations". But as Jorge said i don't know how much time will cost
this approach.