[Gvsig_english] layers list behavior

David L dleclair at centre-du-quebec.qc.ca
Mon Feb 14 20:26:28 CET 2011

Hi!

I'm using gvSIG OADE on Windows XP and I have notice unwanted behavior when
manipulating layers in layer list.

First, it is possible to select multiple layer using the ctrl key, that's
super. But it is'nt possible to move up or down all the selected layers,
only one layer move.

When moving (up or down) a layer in the layer list, some elements of the
list expand every time and i have to collapse them after all the time.

Finally, but less important for my use, it is'nt possible to rename a group
of layers, we have to ungroup and create a new group.

Salutation

David