[Gvsig_english] Problems with printing and exporting a map containing data from a geodatabase

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Fri Feb 18 11:05:50 CET 2011

Hello Juan,
the user name is a different one, VAREGIO is just the database schema. I
don't have any development tools or SQL editors on my computer, but I can
ask our IT department for help and I am going to report back on that by the
beginning of next week, together with news regarding Fran's patch. Thank you
very much again.

Best,
Georg