[Gvsig_english] Problems with printing and exporting a map containing data from a geodatabase

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Feb 18 09:41:08 CET 2011

Hello, Georg:

I have not sent you any patch, that was done entirely by Fran.

I am trying to import your geometries to my DB in an alternative way because you cannot create a dump file.

It's strange, I think we are using the same SQL. When you use gvSIG, are you also starting the connection with VAREGIO and its password?

Can you execute these SQL from SQLDeveloper or similar  (after starting a connection with VAREGIO/password) and tell me the result?

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA

SELECT COLUMN_NAME FROM ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA WHERE OWNER = 'VAREGIO' AND TABLE_NAME = 'KART_FLAECHE'

SELECT COLUMN_NAME FROM ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA WHERE UPPER(OWNER) = 'VAREGIO' AND UPPER(TABLE_NAME) = 'KART_FLAECHE'

Do you have any row in ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA which refers to that table?

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)