[Gvsig_english] GvSIG Mobile BUG? - Spinbox won't set default value

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Feb 23 09:07:31 CET 2011

Hello, thanks for reporting this.
We'll look into it.
Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
http://www.prodevelop.es <http://www.prodevelop.es/>
---

________________________________

De: gvsig_internacional-bounces at listserv.gva.es en nombre de Alexandre Neto
Enviado el: mar 15/02/2011 18:02
Para: Users and Developers mailing list
Asunto: [Gvsig_english] GvSIG Mobile BUG? - Spinbox won't set default value

Hello there,

I'm using GvSIG Mobile in Windows Mobile 6. I'm using a Personal form to edit my attributes from a Point shapefile.

When using the component "spinbox" with the following code:

<spinbox weightx="1" minimum="0" maximum="1000" property="featureAttribute=Qt_Feses" text="0"/>

The default value of "0" is not set, being necessary to enter some value before the "increase/decrease" buttons work.

The atribute "Qt_Feses" type is short integer.

The same code works just fine in ThinG

Thank You

Alexandre Neto