[Gvsig_english] User Interface & English

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Sat Jan 1 11:09:53 CET 2011

Hello Gary,
it's very useful if you can contribute with that. About improving the english
translations, you will find users working also on it. It'll be great if you can
work with them. Mario Carrera (mcarrera at gvsig.com) is the Translation Manager.
I'm sure there are quite a few functions you could use if you get to understand
what they do.
Happy new year and thank you very much for your contribution!
Jose

 --
José Antonio Canalejo Alonso
CSGIS