[Gvsig_english] Vew - Legend Problem

feraltek gary at feraltek.com.au
Tue Jan 4 12:36:17 CET 2011

Amaniro

Thank you for your note. I don't have the experience or tools to compile a
version with your patch, and don't know anyone who can help. Hopefully it
will be included in the next stable version.

Gary

==========================

Hi Gary,

that's a quite annoying behaviour, I have experienced myself. And some
months ago, I built a solution for that problem.

If you want a temporary fix and you are confident as developer (or have some
workmate or colleague who is) you can try to fix it yourself by applying
this patch:
http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/?func=detail&aid=14605&group_id=89&atid=732

Nevertheless, it would be nice if next version of gvSIG could to include the
patch for users to enjoy it without worrying about development issues.

best,
amaneiro