[Gvsig_english] 3D Extension. CALL FOR TESTING

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:58:34 CET 2011

Hi Nicklas,

About PostGis tables giving 2D geometries is a bug that have been tracked
and a fixed[1]. The fix (a patch submitted by Jose Carlos Martínez from UPV)
are not in the svn yet, is waiting to be assigned and merged. We hope it
will be merged for gvSIG 1.11 release.

With respect to your ATI card: are you using driver Mesa or fglrx? Can you
send to the list a glxinfo output please?

Thanks for test the 3D extension!

Cheers.