[Gvsig_english] 3D Extension. CALL FOR TESTING

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Mon Jan 10 19:33:35 CET 2011

Hallo again

I had it working. First I tried:

pathtoGL=$(find /usr/lib/fglrx -iname libGL.so.1);

then it found libGL.so.1 but couldn't load it.

But when I changed to

pathtoGL=$(find /usr/lib32/fglrx -iname libGL.so.1);

it works.

Now it is just that issue that I don't get the Z-values from PostGIS.

Is that patch available? Is it difficult to compile. As I understood it
the bug is not in the 3D-extension but in the desktop application?

Then I found another issue:
At least in the 3D-extension, I haven't tried the 2D view, If I load a
PostGIS table that table gets locked. Even after I have deleted it from
the view I can't drop it in PostGIS.

There must be some sort of locking left also efter removing the table
from gvSIG.

Regards

Nicklas