[Gvsig_english] 3D Extension. CALL FOR TESTING

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 19:54:27 CET 2011

Hi Nicklas,

Great to hear this!! You are the first which have working 3D extension in
linux and fglrx driver!! Feel free to send a patch and become a contributor
to gvSIG 3D. Here you have the instructions[1]. If you don't have enough
time I will do the job for the next release (RC1) and you will be a
contributor anyway :) .

About PostGIS in the gvSIG code sprint[2] many bugs were fixes. Maybe you
can use a translator, the web is in spanish. Anyway other people in the
community can speak about postGis better than me... Hope they read this
thread.

We are a bit curious about performance with fglrx drivers. How it goes?
Letter 's' toggles the statistics in a 3D view.

Cheers, and good work!

[1]
https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/devel/gvsig-devel-guide/2.0.0/anexos/contribuciones-y-parches-al-codigo-de-gvsig/contributions-and-patches-to-the-gvsig-code/view?set_language=en
[2]http://www.doowikis.com/m/Jy3H1rZ7AP