[Gvsig_english] New Color Ramps for gvSIG

Nacho Brodin ibrodin at prodevelop.es
Thu Jan 13 11:46:49 CET 2011

I have merged the new palettes.xml with the old one and it works
perfectly but Ben is right what he sais. It would be better to have the
list sorted. I developed the solution in 2.0 branch and I will try to
commit the patch and the new table list in the next version 1.12 because
the svn is already closed for changes in the 1.11 version.

Cheers,
Nacho