[Gvsig_english] Can`t initialize writer: POSTGIS Writer

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 13:04:24 CET 2011

Klaus,

Coud you tell us what exactly the problem was? What was wrong
with your database? These things are important to know for other
users as well, should they encounter the same error message.
Also, this will help gvSIG to catch common errors and display
comprehensible error messages instead of raw JRE dumps.

Ben