[Gvsig_english] extNormalization - new option: "copy to layer"

Andrés Maneiro amaneiro at icarto.es
Wed Jan 19 19:25:21 CET 2011

Hello,

last weeks I was working a bit with extNormalization extension to import
data from a TXT file. One of the things I wanted the most, was the
ability to import data from the TXT file directly to a layer loaded in
the TOC.

As it didn't seem too hard to program and was very useful for me, I have
coded this feature myself. Share now the patch just in case it could be
useful for some of you:
http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=14958&group_id=89&atid=790

Although including the patch in gvSIG by default would be the best
option, in the meanwhile, developers -or users who can rely on a
"friend-developer"- can apply and enjoy the patch themselves.

Best,
amaneiro