[Gvsig_english] Error Al cargar la capa: null when open ARCSDE 10 data

AdamO Adam.Olson at co.itasca.mn.us
Thu Jan 20 15:04:22 CET 2011

Yes, the 9.1 driver does not work for ArcSDE 10.0 connection.

That is why I am writing to this post to make a call for a 10.0 driver.
And/or to find out if there is a work around to connect?

It is important that gvSIG keep connections with ESRI ArcSde.  Developers of
gvSIG software please help.

All of our data is keep in ArcSDE 10.0.   We really to do not want to make
copies of the data and maintain two datasets.

Any ideas?