[Gvsig_english] Error Al cargar la capa: null when open ARCSDE 10 data

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:19:48 CET 2011

Hi Adam.

The development of 9.1 gvSIG driver was paid by the government of a
region in Spain (Murcia). Maybe you can contact with the developer that
did it (or any other if you like) in order to upgrade this plugin to 1.10.

This is the beauty of open source, you are not tight to any provider. :-)

Have fun.

--
Fran Peñarrubia
Scolab