[Gvsig_english] gvSIG DefinitionExpression

Andrés Maneiro amaneiro at icarto.es
Fri Jul 8 20:07:21 CEST 2011

Ernesto, Flavio,

I've *tried* what you need as a personal patch. The solution posted here
only works reading data. If you want also to updating, it will raise an
exception and will not work. I couldn't go further as I don't understand
very well that part of gvsig guts. Anyway, in case it helps see this thread:
https://lists.forge.osor.eu/pipermail/gvsig-desktop-devel/2011-May/000192.html

I'm very interested on this feature and available to develop it for
gvsig 1.X. For sure I will need some advice from people who knows gvsig
internals. Jorge, if some gvsig developer could bring me some help on
this topic, let me know. A good starter point will be replying the
thread later referred. A personal mail will help, too.

best,
amaneiro