[Gvsig_english] Create Slope from Contour Line

Adi Fajar RAMLY framly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 05:33:29 CEST 2011

Hi All,

Greetings from Indonesia. I want to ask if possible to create slope class
from contour lines? I got a lot of questions from colleagues from
environment office in Provincial/districts, where we try to socialize the
use of opensource GIS for environmental officer in
Provincial/Districts/Municipal Environmental Office rather than using
proprietary software such as ESRI GIS Products.

By the way, is it also possible to generate contour lines from the data dem
/ SRTM (HGT file format) using gvSIG such as in Global Mapper?

thanks for the assistance...

Regards,

Adi

--