[Gvsig_english] gvSIG mobile WMS offline

symbian11 zubuniwefohyxoti at tempomail.fr
Thu Jul 28 15:09:26 CEST 2011

Dear community,

I am working on a project to collect biotope data.
Therefore a WebGIS will be implemented where biologists can upload their
collected data
(shapefiles with standardized attributes). In order to help them to comply
with the attribute standards
and to effectively collect field data I am looking for a mobile GIS that
provides the following features:

Shape Editing
Costum attribute forms
WMS Support incl. offline usage (cache)

gvSIG can meet the former two criteria, but as far is I know, there is no
support for offline capability of WMS.

Is there a way to make it work (e.g. extension) or is this feature planned
for future releases?
If not ... do you know any product that meets all three criteria?

regards, Chris