[Gvsig_english] Error building Gvsig 2.0: The plugin 'org.gvsig:org.gvsig.installer.maven' does not exist or no valid version could be found

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Fri Jun 3 13:20:25 CEST 2011

El 03/06/11 12:07, G. Allegri escribió:
> I'm not an expert with maven, please forgive my question which
> probably is "for dummy".
>
> I'm setting up the build environment for Gvsig 2.0.
> While running the ant tast from the build project, during mvn install
> I get the error:
> 'The plugin 'org.gvsig:org.gvsig.installer.maven' does not exist or no
> valid version could be found'
>
> I see that the repository contains it [1], why does it appear
> unaligned to maven?

Hi Giovanni,

I'm not sure what is happenning with that error, but it is happening to
other people also. We will try to create a new workspace from scratch to
try to reproduce and solve that problem.

In the meanwhile, perform a 'mvn install'  of the "org.gvsig.installer"
project, and try again the 'mvn install' of all the projects. That way I
think it will work again.

> Thanks,
> Giovanni
>
> [1]