[Gvsig_english] Error building Gvsig 2.0: The plugin 'org.gvsig:org.gvsig.installer.maven' does not exist or no valid version could be found

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:07:18 CEST 2011

I'm not an expert with maven, please forgive my question which probably is
"for dummy".

I'm setting up the build environment for Gvsig 2.0.
While running the ant tast from the build project, during mvn install I get
the error:
'The plugin 'org.gvsig:org.gvsig.installer.maven' does not exist or no valid
version could be found'

I see that the repository contains it [1], why does it appear unaligned to
maven?

Thanks,
Giovanni

[1]