[Gvsig_english] Postgis error on gvSIG-1.11

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:46:12 CEST 2011

I could reproduce it.
It seems to be caused by the multilnestring structure. If you explode the
geometries as linestrings, they are loaded correctly

CREATE TABLE base_ave_view AS SELECT gid,the_geom
FROM (SELECT
gid,ST_GeometryN(the_geom,generate_series(1,ST_NumGeometries(the_geom))) AS
the_geom FROM base_ave) AS foo

The multilinestrings contain uno linestring each, except the one with gid 68
(2 linestrings).
I'll try to investigate it as soon as I find the time...

giovanni