[Gvsig_english] Postgis error on gvSIG-1.11

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:16:04 CEST 2011

Hi.

I think this bug is related to this one:

http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/?func=detail&atid=732&aid=14879&group_id=89

It has been solved thanks to José Carlos Martínez Lario, from JASPA
project (http://forge.osor.eu/projects/jaspa/) , who helped us in
Valencia's code sprint.

The patch was ready to go in 1.11 release, but it was considered to wait
and test it better.... so, some days ago I applied the patch, and now is
a good opportunity to test it.

If you detect some problems, please, add comments in the bug. And if
after all, there are no problems, comments saying it's ok may help also.

Best regards.

Fran.

El 13/06/2011 15:14, Nacho Uve escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I load a postgis layer on gvSIG-1.11 and I got a strange error. I
> attach a screenshot of the error, a sql with the table and the log file.
>
> Any pointer about the problem?
>
> Regards,
> Nacho V.
>
> --