[Gvsig_english] dwg-files

Johannes Valenta spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:44:25 CEST 2011

Hi Moritz,

probably the dwg is "too new", i.e it was created with a AutoCAD version
younger than 2004. gvSIG only handles dwgs until Autocad Version 2004 as far
as I know.
To solve your problem try to "downgrade" the dwg to any Autocad Version
from  2000- 2004 or convert it to dxf.
You could also convert it to shapefile in ArcGIS.

Best,

Johannes