[Gvsig_english] gvSIG mobile -- How to create App and cab file if I do changes with the source code

Xinzhao.Wei luckyboy008 at 126.com
Tue Jun 28 06:10:05 CEST 2011

Dear
    I have done the source code of gvSIG mobile from
https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-mobile/, compiled both the core and the
standard very well, and now the projects have been imported into eclipse.I'd
like to do some change to the source code,hide some functions and maybe add
some.So I have to create apps or cab file for mobile devices.
    I have seen this page --
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Developing-gvSIG-Mobile-based-applications-td3598112.html,
and I know I can create CAB installers with the original code on Windows the
following way:
- download
https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-mobile/gvsig_mobile_pilot/trunk/
- right-click on the file appGvsigMobile/build.xml and choose "run as - ant
build..."
- choose the target "deploy for <something>" and run it (some messages will
appear in the Eclipse console)
- open the system's file browser and go to the folder resources\cab and run
the corresponfing BAT file (according to the deploy for <something> you
chose before) to automatically create a CAB installer

    Then I have no idea in how to create the application like
gvsig_mobile_pilot or
https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-mobile/pilots/branches/pilot2,of course
with my own source code. I dont know what I need to do.
A helpfull page link or some suggests will be a great help for me.

My Best Regards!