[Gvsig_english] joining two geometries or more from oracle

Falk Krusche krusche at mapconcept.de
Thu Jun 30 09:51:34 CEST 2011

Hello Toni,

I got the same error when operating with postgis tables. Mainly the
reasons where:
- trying to save a multi geometry to a nonmulti geometry column (gvsig
allows you to edit these tables, but not to save the results)
- trying to edit a table without serial column and/or primary key

So have a look at your table structure, maybe this already helps.

Falk