[Gvsig_english] joining two geometries or more from oracle

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Jun 30 12:03:46 CEST 2011

Hello,
Sorry, I didn't know the "Geometry - join" menu item in editing mode (should be called "merge" I think).

I have tested it and works fine in an Oracle Spatial layer, so probably Frank is right: check the SQL statement that created that table (CREATE TABLE...) and its restrictions to see if something went wrong regarding the alphanumeric attributes.

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)