[Gvsig_english] joining two geometries or more from oracle

Toni Pignataro toni.pignataro at wheregroup.com
Thu Jun 30 15:19:36 CEST 2011

Hello all and thanks for your suggestions.

I could not find any CREATE TABLE statement in my log file. I know
attached the log file to this email.

What I could find out of the log is also the error
'ORA-13364: layer dimensionality does not match geometry dimensions'

What does this mean?

Regards,
Toni P.