[Gvsig_english] Query on why gvSIG CE came about

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Thu Jun 30 17:47:18 CEST 2011

Jorge, if the name of the project is a big problem for you, we can discuss it
later, but please, now try to be calmed.
About CLA, we have another point of view, als you already know. We have been
discussing this on the past:
But most of the people here don't understand what we said there.
Now we have to invest time again translating this thread. If we want to make
gvSIG more international we have to PRODUCE not TRANSLATE in english.

I know, in Latinoamerica that could be a problem but gvSIG is well stablished
there and the communities there know how to find you!
Now the rest of the world is waiting for us :) gvSIG will be also an opportunity
for you: more projects, more funding, etc.
Regards!
Jose