[Gvsig_english] Export map as image

Falk Krusche krusche at mapconcept.de
Thu Mar 24 10:36:19 CET 2011

Hello Wolfgang,

thanks for this good idea to print a map to a ps file. The pdf/ps export
function was till today the only way I knew to get my ready maps into
desktop publishing software.

For those, who want tro try it out: You need to install a ps driver
first (see http://www.hawaii.edu/askus/637 for an easy explanation).

Falk Krusche

--------
MapConcept Ltd. - Kartographie und Geodatendienste
indigomap - Geoinformatik&  Softwareentwicklung

04105 Leipzig, Gohliser Straße 13
fon +49 341 5614756
mobil +49 173 9146691
fax +49 341 5614758