[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 RC1 Select by buffer zone problem

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Tue Mar 29 20:01:20 CEST 2011

Hi all,

When using the 'Select by buffer zone' tool (Seleccion por area de
influencia) in gvSIG 1.11 RC1 the calculated buffer is always 100 times
too big. For example, if I specify a buffer of 100 metres, the tool
produces a buffer of 10000 metres. If I request a buffer of 1 km the
tool produces one of 100 km. This happens on both Ubuntu Linux and
Windows Vista. These tests were done using both UTM and TM projections.

Frank.