[Gvsig_english] Importing a raster image with gvSIG Mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Mar 30 09:32:15 CEST 2011

Hello,
that method computes the extent of the view when you add the first layer. The app knows the size of the screen and the extent of the layer, and their ratios are different, so you have to do a simple computation to find out the extent of the new view.

Maybe you have misunderstood the extent of a layer and the extent of the view?

When you add the first layer, the extent of the view is the smallest rectangle which contains the extent of the layer and, at the same time, respects the width/height ratio of the screen, of course.

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)