[Gvsig_english] Importing a raster image with gvSIG Mobile

Marcel Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 16:42:29 CEST 2011

Thanks for the explanation.

As I said, the ImageExt values are correct...(y is calculated by _y +
_h, I think) .....I have debugged the data flow and everything is
understandable up to this function (and afterwards. What the function is
doing might be clear, and even the values of the viewRect, too,...after
your little explanation, what should be self-evident :-)

However, the final lower/left edge of the picture is not shown at
53.475096504° where it should be, but somewhere at 53.464...and I cannot
find the code where this is calculated...(but better to say that I have
given up because of so many steps...)

Best regards,

Marcel