[Gvsig_english] Importing a raster image with gvSIG Mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Mar 31 17:04:39 CEST 2011

Hello,
When zooming in and out with a non-ECW image, the app performs some shift and clip operations to minimize the amount of memory needed. I have never seen any strange bevavior there, but there might be a bug, yes.

gdal_translate (FWTools) is free and creates faster, more reliable ECW images.

which format are you using?
can you send the image to the list? (with the georef. file if it's not a ecw file)

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)