[Gvsig_english] Cape Verde Islands EPSG code in gvSIG

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri May 13 14:32:04 CEST 2011

Hello,

I should have asked this before:
Does that happen also in gvSIG 1.10 and gvSIG 1.11 ?
Is your WMS public or only available in your local network?

And another comment:

The island of Sao Vicente in your screenshot is a bit stretched, it does not look like EPSG:4826 (?)

When you say distorted, do you mean the islands are a bit stretched or you mean there is a big strange deformation in the right side of the map?

Can you send a screenshot of the whole view so we can see the true size of the image you have requested to the server?
(and also a screenchot of a view that is correct)

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)