[Gvsig_english] Cape Verde Islands EPSG code in gvSIG

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon May 16 16:24:34 CEST 2011

Hello, Idalina:

The most common versions of the WMS protocol are 1.1.1 and 1.3.0.

I'm not sure if gvSIG currently supports WMS version 1.3.0, but I think gvSIG 1.9 did not support it, and maybe that's the problem.

Is it possible for you to downgrade the version of your WMS server to WMS version 1.1.1 and try again? (currently your WMS server is 1.3.0)

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)