[Gvsig_english] R: Re: Problem from polylines to polygons

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu May 19 11:46:53 CEST 2011

Hi Giovanni,
there are some vertices that need to be snapped on the "rectangle". Just
a trick: you could extend all internal lines in order to intersect the
external rectangle and then polygonize them. Sorry for my approximation,
but it's a topological problem that needs further investigation and I
haven't enough time to study it now.

Cheers,
Antonio