[Gvsig_english] gvsig mini SDKS

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Mon May 30 09:51:17 CEST 2011

Hi Paul,

you can find instructions on how to build the sources here [1]

Can you give us more details about your development? This summer there
are two students developing some functionalities for gvSIG Mini that can
be interesting to you. You can find more info at [2]

Regards,

[1]
https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/How+to+build+the+gvSIG+Mini+workspace+in+Eclipse
[2] https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/Google+Summer+of+Code+2011