[Gvsig_english] nearest distance between points in polygons

Augustin, Jobst (ZI) JAugustin at zi-berlin.de
Mon May 30 13:59:02 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I have three layers, one layer with polygons (urban quarters) and two
point layers: a) location of drugstore and b) centroid of the polygons.
I'd like to know the nearest distance between a) and b) for each
polygon. Spatial join work's very well, but did not consider the
polygons (I get the distance of the next point in any polygon). I tried
to union and intersect the polygon layer with the point layers, but the
result was the same. What can I do?

Does anybody know how to do it?

Best wishes,

Zi