[Gvsig_english] customize symbology - BUG -

ernesto sferlazza e.sferlazza at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:25:11 CEST 2011

Hi developers,
maybe I have found a bug regarding creation/edit of brush, pen and
point  symbology.
When I edit a composite symbol  with more than one layer, all changes
apply  to the layer placed down in the  list of layers, apart from the
fact that a different layer is actually selected (blue outline around
the symbol box).
I have carried tests on point, line and polygon simbology
Please tell me if this is really a bug or a problem in my installation.
Thanks
Ernesto
--
ing. Ernesto Sferlazza
responsabile nodo provinciale di Agrigento del SITR Sicilia