[Gvsig_english] nearest distance between points in polygons

benhym benhym at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:51:48 CET 2011

Hi All,

2 Related Questions:

(1) So I'm using the Distance Matrix tool, and want to know the units it
outputs. Will it generally calculate the "default unit" associated with the
layer? I've been told that one has to use projected coordinates for this,
but just wanted to verify.

(2) What is the max nXn size of the matrix?

It would be helpful if this basic information were added to the help button
/ description on the program itself so I don't have to come crying to the
forum. But I appreciate the advice! :)

Ben