[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini won't finish loading

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Wed Nov 2 10:46:44 CET 2011

Hi,

several users have reported the same problem. It seems there's a problem
with gvSIG Mini 1.2.x and Android 3.0 [1]. I feel warm if you say that
the trunk is working on the same tablet, so it seems the problem is
solved and we only need to release a new version. We'll have to wait a
month or so for that, as we are currently finishing some new features
for gvSIG Mini 2.0 [2], maybe you are interested in some of them ;)

[1] https://jira.prodevelop.es/browse/GVMN-1152
[2]
http://www.prodevelop.es/es/blog/11/11/01/gvsig-mini-kml-and-multi-layer-support

Regards.