[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini won't finish loading

bbarre brent.barre at nrlssc.navy.mil
Tue Nov 1 22:56:11 CET 2011

I downloaded the version 1.2.2 .apk, installed via 'adb install', and when I
run on the tablet, it stays on the title screen forever (w/ spinning
circle). The title screen says version 1.2.1.

Details:
Tablet has Android 3.1
I tried restarting the tablet.
Just before this, I uninstalled the one I built myself from your repository;
its multitouch zoom wasn't really following my fingers so I decided to try
the release version (which is the one giving infinite loading).
I did "clear data" before this uninstall.

You've been solved my problems before, so I'm optimistic :)
Thanks,
Brent